| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aayanbulag in December is very cold at -20.1 °C (-4.18000000000001 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -11.1 °C (12 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -27.6 °C (-17.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry. An airy 0.9mm (0in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 8:31 long and the longest day is 8:47 long with an average length of 8:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Aayanbulag December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Aayanbulag, Mongolia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Aayanbulag:
- Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia - 490.1 kms (304.5 miles) NNE
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 428.1 kms (266 miles) NNE
- Muren, Mongolia - 347.5 kms (215.9 miles) NNE
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 420.2 kms (261.1 miles) NE
- Khutag, Mongolia - 444.7 kms (276.3 miles) NE
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 462.9 kms (287.7 miles) ENE
- Tosontsengel, Mongolia - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) N
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 311 kms (193.3 miles) NE
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 264.9 kms (164.6 miles) ENE
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 356.1 kms (221.3 miles) E
- Galuut, Mongolia - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) E
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 364.8 kms (226.7 miles) E
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 213.7 kms (132.8 miles) ESE
- Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 473.7 kms (294.3 miles) ESE