| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aayanbulag in April is slightly cold at -2.9 °C (26.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.6 °C (11.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 16.1 °C (29 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Aayanbulag April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Aayanbulag, Mongolia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Aayanbulag:
- Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia - 490.1 kms (304.5 miles) NNE
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 428.1 kms (266 miles) NNE
- Muren, Mongolia - 347.5 kms (215.9 miles) NNE
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 420.2 kms (261.1 miles) NE
- Khutag, Mongolia - 444.7 kms (276.3 miles) NE
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 462.9 kms (287.7 miles) ENE
- Tosontsengel, Mongolia - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) N
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 311 kms (193.3 miles) NE
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 264.9 kms (164.6 miles) ENE
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 356.1 kms (221.3 miles) E
- Galuut, Mongolia - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) E
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 364.8 kms (226.7 miles) E
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 213.7 kms (132.8 miles) ESE
- Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 473.7 kms (294.3 miles) ESE